15th October 2016
With some more time again in mind and one ship less, I can now concentrate on the Aquarel. When I arrived, I noticed a pusher was moored alongside. With the two other ships having windows in their hull, he couldn't do anything, but putting her alongside my ship.
I started by painting the front shield and the first two entrance hatches. It took me a few hours and it quickly came dark. But at least something changed again on the ship!
23rd October 2016
The back accommodation was sanded and painted. Some of the paintwork I did two years ago was damaged by recent works. It got a new coat of paint. Together with the front, it now looks like one ship instead of all those colours.
26th October 2016
I need to empty the front storage space since I have other plans with the front. I took some more stuff out. I already did a huge bit last weekend, but there is more, much more.
30th October 2016
I took my high pressure cleaning machine and started cleaning the decks of the Aquarel. After four hours, I was totally wet and cold. I was able to clean the deck and remove some loose paint.