7th August 2012
The finish for the Hornblower will be similar to the one of the Watergeus. T&G wood will be used. A few months ago I did the living room, now I'm starting with the bedroom.
11th August 2012
My mother continued painting the living room while I did some electricity.
15th August 2012
We mainly continued working in the bedroom. All the walls are finished and we have just started the ceiling. I'm not sure whether it will hold or not. We have to bend the wood a little to much for the curve of the ceiling....
16th August 2012: Electricity
I forgot to put my plastic pipes for the electricity. I always use plastic draining pipes to put through my cables. It took me some time to get them between the hull and the insulation. I drilled the holes for the sockets in the living room and started to put the cables.
21st August 2012
Because of the heat and some other activities, I haven't been working on the Hornblower. Today I drilled a few holes for the wiring. I connected one socket as well. It doesn't seem much, but I had to drill through so many layers it took me 20 minutes to get through!