1st January 2013
After having a good party last night, it was time to work again! Most of the woodwork is nearing completion. The bathroom need some work before it is finished.
7th January 2012
In the early morning I put a coat of primer in the bathroom.
A friend came to help painting the living room. It was done quicker then I thought. The rest of the day was spent away from the boat.
In the evening I fixed two little leaks, one in the solar vent of the living room and one in the ceiling of the wheelhouse.
19th January 2012
It is important to have access to the bilges in case there is ever a problem or you suspect something is wrong. I've opened the floor, cleaned the bilges and put line oil on it. It is not the perfect period for doing so, but it will dry out and become hard one day...
After cleaning and oiling
20th January 2012
The floor in the living room is as nearly finished. The floor is very hard since I broke two drilling bits, a saw blade and some more tools.
I've painted the bedroom a second coat. This area is now finished.
21st January 2012
A few more little pieces had to be done in the living room. Once they were cut it was time to oil the floor. I'm always using oil for outside. I have it now for over thee years in the Watergeus and it still looks good. Pictures are taken with my phone. Quality is not that good...
31st January 2013
Since four days the weather is mild but rainy. There is a lot of wind. Anyway, we decided to swap the boats next to te Watergeus. It makes it easier to load the furniture aboard my ship.
I started cleaning the wheelhouse and moving the stuff I no longer needs onto the Watergeus for storage (or another project...).