18th June 2021 – Today I got an insurance for the ship and I started scanning the old documents to find more historical information. I looked at the pictures I took in December, also thinking about the serious damage on the side I have since it got stuck under the quay, I don’t know… I really going to need that full year of renovation.
Category: SY Baron - page 2
15th June 2021 – I closed the three leaks I made with the high pressure machine last month. I noticed the ship was badly damaged getting stuck under the wooden quay. She needs to move quickly. I have an appointment next week at the marina to drydock her.
12th May 2021 – Paperwork is still not done but we had to move the ship so we did it with the vlet Djoey.
13th March 2021 – I picked up the boom and the paperwork of the Baron. The first time I’m feeling sure I might have the ship!