23rd July 2011 – I didn’t sleep to well, thinking on how to solve the trouble. The toilet was removed, as everything else. I decided to do it properly, so everything had to go! The toilet pipe was leaking, at least the plastic bit. It is now sealed and welded. Gives me a much safer feeling! One hole less in the boat.
We started breaking out the windows, cutting the metal to the right shape and that was it for today. After we removed the windows, the metal around it was looking bad. It was thin. Last weekend I posted in my blog some pictures of the leaking windows, well the result can be seen now.
I had another look and when the whole area was cleaned, it didn’t look to bad. There is nothing that can’t be repaired.